Mail on iOS allows five photo attachments per mail. If you're sending lots of photos to friends or family from a vacation, you'll have to split up your photos among multiple emails. Here's a solution, just in time for sharing those Labor Day snapshots. It's called Instamail Photo. It's free and i...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter