I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS 4.0.1 and, big surprise (not), it still can't make phone calls if I'm holding the thing in my left hand using the kung fu grip of doom (i.e. the normal way I hold a phone). And, unsurprisingly, my 3GS still can make phone calls with the same grip in the same location. ...
Upgraded your iPhone and iPad to 4.0.1 and 3.2.1? You will not be able to develop for those devices until you download the newly posted 4.0.1 SDK from Apple's developer website. This is a production version of the SDK and should be installed separately from the beta 4.1 SDK that was announced yester...
The update works with iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4. To install, simply sync your iPhone to iTunes and click the Update button on the Summary tab for your device. The download took about 7 minutes on my broadband connection, with further time required for the installation. TUAW will be posting further infor...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)