I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS 4.0.1 and, big surprise (not), it still can't make phone calls if I'm holding the thing in my left hand using the kung fu grip of doom (i.e. the normal way I hold a phone). And, unsurprisingly, my 3GS still can make phone calls with the same grip in the same location. ...
Upgraded your iPhone and iPad to 4.0.1 and 3.2.1? You will not be able to develop for those devices until you download the newly posted 4.0.1 SDK from Apple's developer website. This is a production version of the SDK and should be installed separately from the beta 4.1 SDK that was announced yester...
The update works with iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4. To install, simply sync your iPhone to iTunes and click the Update button on the Summary tab for your device. The download took about 7 minutes on my broadband connection, with further time required for the installation. TUAW will be posting further infor...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter