Apple and Samsung have had a complicated relationship dating back to 2007 when Samsung became the exclusive producer of chips for Apple's iOS devices. Despite this business connection, the two companies have been attacking each other with a series of lawsuits claiming patent violations of function...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter