My previous post about the conditions in iPod factories was construed by some as an attack on Apple. The sensibly that Apple, as a faceless multinational corporation, can do no wrong boggles my mind. Apple has one goal as a company, and one responsibility to its shareholders: make money. They make...
I've always thought that iPods are produced in a Willy Wonka-esque factory where the impossible is everyday, and the candy is always free. According to MacWorld UK that isn't the case. The iPod is made in Chinese factories, mostly by women, who live and work at the factory. They make anywhere from...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync