If you've found that Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE, and GPRS don't provide sufficient coverage to siphon the internet into your iOS device, you're in luck. According to Network World, Iridium is introducing new access point gear that will enable satellite-based internet access on your iPhone or iPad from pre...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter