Last week, I posted about creating your own iPhone ringtones, then iTunes 7.4.1 toddled along, so here are updated instructions. iTunes uses the m4r file extension for ringtones. If you remove an AAC file from your library and rename it from .m4a to .m4r and then add it back to iTunes, the program ...
There are apps that age gracefully, staying functional and relevant for months or years with no changes at all (I'm looking at you, TNEF's Enough -- 2005 in the house!)... and then there's iTunes. We had only hours to get used to a new version with support for all the iPods coming down the pike, ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype