Last night on the TUAW talkcast, Kelly asked me to speculate about what the mythical upcoming iPad 2 might look like. This was, of course, before preliminary details from Engadget apparently rolled in. In response, I ended up going on a little more in depth than I initially expected. Turns out that ...
It's Sunday, and that can mean only one thing: Tonight we'll be rocking the Talkcast at 4pm Hawaiian/7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern time. Our usual suspects will include me, your host for the evening. We'll have some discussion of Microsoft's cute new ad campaign, and of course, a portion of the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support