Last night on the TUAW talkcast, Kelly asked me to speculate about what the mythical upcoming iPad 2 might look like. This was, of course, before preliminary details from Engadget apparently rolled in. In response, I ended up going on a little more in depth than I initially expected. Turns out that...
It's Sunday, and that can mean only one thing: Tonight we'll be rocking the Talkcast at 4pm Hawaiian/7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern time. Our usual suspects will include me, your host for the evening. We'll have some discussion of Microsoft's cute new ad campaign, and of course, a portion of the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options