Last night on the TUAW talkcast, Kelly asked me to speculate about what the mythical upcoming iPad 2 might look like. This was, of course, before preliminary details from Engadget apparently rolled in. In response, I ended up going on a little more in depth than I initially expected. Turns out that...
It's Sunday, and that can mean only one thing: Tonight we'll be rocking the Talkcast at 4pm Hawaiian/7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern time. Our usual suspects will include me, your host for the evening. We'll have some discussion of Microsoft's cute new ad campaign, and of course, a portion of the progra...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)