Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews Ilene Jones of Kitty Code at WWDC 2011. Ilene was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward. Kitty Code makes Hurricane HD, among other iOS a...
As the Atlantic storm season heats up and US East Coast residents warily eye Hurricane Earl's projected path, the team at Kitty Code has put their flagship iPhone app -- Hurricane 3.3 -- on sale for US$1.99 through September 5. The separate iPad version, Hurricane HD, remains priced at $3.99. We've ...
Do you enjoy tracking storms? Ilene Jones, CEO of Kitty Code was kind enough to send over this preview of her Hurricane HD application, a bigger, updated version of the current iPhone version. It offers both Atlantic and Pacific storm tracking. You'll be able to check wind speed, direction and pre...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter