I love film history and the classic films from the 1960s and '70s. I had some interest in seeing the Stanley Kubrick exhibit currently at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, but I didn't wind up making the trip. Fortunately, there is a new free app that gives me a terrific taste of what's on ...
Samsung lawyers just have too much time on their hands. Florian Mueller over at FOSS Patents notes that late last night Samsung filed a brief in opposition to an Apple suit against the company claiming that the iPad is not original. In fact, the brief claims that there is 'prior art' in the 1968 ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved