I love film history and the classic films from the 1960s and '70s. I had some interest in seeing the Stanley Kubrick exhibit currently at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, but I didn't wind up making the trip. Fortunately, there is a new free app that gives me a terrific taste of what's on ...
Samsung lawyers just have too much time on their hands. Florian Mueller over at FOSS Patents notes that late last night Samsung filed a brief in opposition to an Apple suit against the company claiming that the iPad is not original. In fact, the brief claims that there is 'prior art' in the 1968 ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs