The iOS App Store and the Mac App Store have been getting a lot of press lately. Now it's time to for the iTunes music store to share the spotlight. Starting this week, iTunes music and movies are available in Brazil and 15 other Latin American countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Chile,...
Apple has announced that the iPad will be officially launched in five Latin American countries and China tomorrow, September 17, 2010. The über-popular iPad will be available in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru starting tomorrow. In China, the Wi-Fi model is launching, while the...
All indications point to a large, international distribution of the iPhone that's just waiting for to launch. Earlier in the week, Vodafone announced their intention to carry the iPhone in ten countries, and The Sydney Morning Herald reported that Vodafone, Telstra and Optus will carry the iPhone in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app