Almost as soon as the iPhone 5 ended up in the hands of eager Apple customers, reports began to surface of an "issue" with the camera built into the device. The problem appears when users take photos that have a bright point of light -- usually the Sun or a reflection of our nearest star -- in ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter