ChangeWave Research and 451 Research surveyed 4,270 North American consumers in September 2012 and found that 32 percent were either somewhat likely (13 percent) or very likely (19 percent) to buy an iPhone 5 despite the recent negative press, says a report in AppleInsider. Most consumers are...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter