As mentioned in my post earlier today, Adobe Lightroom has come to the iPad in the form of Lightroom Mobile. If you are an Adobe Creative Cloud subscriber, the app is free. You download it from the App Store, sign in with your Adobe ID and you are ready to go if you have also updated your Mac...
Lots of Adobe pro users and serious photographers will be thrilled with this news: as of today, you can download Lightroom Mobile for iPad from the iOS App Store. It syncs with Lightroom on your desktop or laptop, and while not meant to be a replacement for the Mac app, it does allow photographers...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature