Remember when a group of plaintiffs decided to sue Apple, alleging that the company was allowing free apps from the App Store to gather geographical location information without their consent? Well, Bloomberg reports that Apple was in US District Court in California on Wednesday, asking Judge L...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter