We've previously reported on Apple patents that cover unlocking doors using iOS, and we've mentioned the Lockitron system -- a device that covers a deadbolt lock and allows remote locks and unlocks from iOS devices. Lock compatibility was somewhat limited. Today, the company announced a lower-cos...
Keyless entry using your iPhone isn't a new thing, but Lockitron has introduced a system that allows keyless entry for your home with some extras geared toward the iPhone. With the US$149 Lockitron, a box fits over your existing deadbolt and allows you to manage your door locks from anywhere ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter