When it comes to iPhone docks, you'd think we'd have seen it all by now, but a new crowd-funded project called Lumawake is doing its best to dismiss that notion. More than just a slick-looking charging accessory, Lumawake's designers claim that it can study your sleep cycle, which you can then ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter