While people line up for the iPhone 5 in droves, Nokia is busy pushing out promotional material that shows how its upcoming Lumia 920 handset is better than the iPhone 5. The Finnish manufacturer posted the above chart on its UK Facebook page with the tagline, "Good things come to those who...
Nokia handed out its new Windows Phone-powered Lumia 900 to several high-profile reviewers including Walt Mossberg of The Wall Street Journal. Mossberg says the tile-based user interface of the Lumia 900 is "a refreshing change", but concludes that the phone has too many drawbacks to beat the...
Nokia is ramping up for the launch of its flagship Lumia 900 on April 8. As part of an advertising push, the Finnish company released a series of YouTube videos that target the iPhone and Android. The ads take on the "fragile" glass design of the iPhone, the iPhone's "death grip" antenna...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update