Another vulnerability has popped up in OS X, and this time it's not Java-related. The developers of Metasploit, a software utility that makes it easier for people to abuse vulnerabilities in OSes for security-testing purposes, have added a new Unix Sudo vulnerability to their software. As OS X run...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter