In July I told you about Mint.com's first foray into desktop apps called Mint QuickView. The app piggybacked off the success of Mint's iOS apps and quickly became a great way for Mint users to access their accounts from their desktop. Mint QuickView 1.0 was a free download, as was the update to...
Personal finance site Mint.com (owned by Intuit) has released its first OS X app in the Mac App Store. Called Mint QuickView, the app allows Mint.com users to quickly take a peek at their finances. The app isn't a full-fledged personal finance app like Quicken or iBank, rather it's a small wind...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service