I subscribe to the xkcd school of password philosophy. Multiple words are a big pain to type, but they offer good security and memorization. If you prefer to use shorter codes, especially for touch-input devices, consider Mnemonizer (US$0.99). It provides a novel security approach, enabling you to o...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter