It is way early days yet, but the SDMMobileDevice project is now available publicly on github. Meant to provide an open-source, public alternative to Apple's private MobileDevice framework, this OS X project enables you to detect attached iOS devices and communicate with them. With it, you can...
Apple created its Cocoa development environment out of libraries of code called frameworks. These frameworks exist on every Mac OS X computer. You can find them in /System/Library. There are two kinds of frameworks available: public and private. Recently, super-hacker "Pumpkin" has been looking into...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs