Coffee drinkers who prefer Dunkin Donuts to Starbucks will be happy to know that DD now has its own mobile app. The app lets customers pay for food, drinks and other merchandise using their iPhone. Customers can add money to the virtual card using a credit card, debit card or Paypal. When they ...
AllThingsD reporter Lauren Goode spent some time shopping with both Pay with Square and PayPal's new mobile payment app. The two solutions are one of several up-and-coming mobile payment platforms competing for your virtual wallet. Overall, Goode concluded that paying with the PayPal app was ...
Last week, Starbucks updated its Starbucks Card app to handle payments through your iPhone and iPod touch at most Starbucks locations throughout the country. It was originally part of a pilot program when the app debuted in 2009, then expanded to Starbucks locations inside Target stores, and now it...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)