TrainPlayer is a model train layout and modeling tool for people who are really into model trains. You can download (i.e. purchase) a variety of track layouts, or even design your own with the accompanying TrackLayer, and then run your trains. The graphics are relatively simple; it's not really a g...
We like this one a lot. Flickr user rudolf_mittelmann has posted a nice shot of his PowerBook Duo 280c running a custom-built HyperCard stack that controls the train you see zipping past. Classic Macs running classic software to complete atypical tasks make us happy. "PowerBook Duo 280c" ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter