Family responsibilities have kept me from posting about many amazing developments going on in the Apple TV hacking community this past week but I assure you that things continue to move ahead quickly and in promising directions. Brian Chen wrote up a great summary of this effort over at Wired. This ...
Only a few days ago , Greenpois0n revealed that it had jailbroken the Apple TV. Yesterday, PwnageTool 4.1 joined the ranks, too. Now we have sights of what appears to be the first third-party app running on a jailbroken Apple TV. nitoTV, a small software development firm, has managed to get a ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time