Apple runs the App Store with an incredibly strict set of guidelines. No pornographic, explicit, crude or otherwise objectionable content is allowed. Apparently that includes satire. In keeping with the company's move this past January rejecting Endgame: Syria Apple has blocked a new game called...
North Korea released some photos of its leader, Kim Jong-un, hard at work. Besides the map showing (quite clearly) a "US mainland strike plan," dear leader can be seen with what appears to be a 21.5" aluminum unibody iMac. Not to make light of a geopolitical crisis, but the fact that an iMac...
Today NewsVine reports on the sales ban of iPods and Macs to North Korea. The article states this is the first time that trade sanctions have been used "to personally aggravate a foreign president". Other banned items include Rolex watches, cigarettes, Harley Davidson motorcycles and Jet Skis, which...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update