Tag: OS X 10.5.6
Following up on the 10.5.6 upgrade: The most common issue people seemed to have upgrading to Leopard 10.5.6 was that the install would get stuck at 'configuring installation'. It happened to me, and judging by the Apple support boards and others, it was a pretty widespread bug. We reported the probl...
Apple support boards are filling up with reports from frustrated Mac OS X 10.5.6 upgraders. The most common complaint seems to be that the update stops in the middle and freezes. Here are some sample comments: I tried to upgrade to 10.5.6 yesterday and I left the computer on to do the upgrade w...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter