We wrote about Apple's recycling program when it was first announced, and now it is in full effect, yo. All you have to do is buy a new Mac and then you can participate in the program. You either get an email (if you purchased your Mac from the online Apple store), or you'll get asked if you want t...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter