OpenDarwin, a project that I would imagine most TUAW readers didn't know about, is shutting down. The original idea behind OpenDarwin was to create features and bug fixes for Darwin, the UNIX foundation of OS X, which Apple would roll into the code that they distribute. Sadly, it would seem, that r...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter