iPads and iPhones do so many things. Scanning documents is another task iOS has taken on, and an app called PDF Scanner (US$2.99, universal) does the job quite well. To get started, just point your iPhone's or iPad's camera at a document or book, and the app focuses and creates a clear scan of the ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter