Pangea Software is celebrating three years of development and US$7 million in sales by making all its iOS applications free for today July 11th. The free-for-all starts at 8 am CST and ends at 8 pm CST. When the free promotion ends, Pangea will lower the price on its iOS apps to 99-cents for a...
Pangea Software made a universaly binary version of Nanosaur II available as a public beta back in October, and this week the official, non-beta version 2.0 has been released. This version requires at least Mac OS 10.4, but will run on both PowerPC Macs and MacIntels (though Pangea urges those with...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows