The in-app push messaging company with a fun name, Urban Airship, has acquired a company named Tello that will help Airship to gain a foothold in the creation of passes, loyalty cards, tickets and coupons that work with Apple's iOS 6 Passbook app. Tello developed a platform called PassTools...
Gizmodo has compiled a list of Passbook-ready apps, which isn't as many as people were expecting, and is missing previously demonstrated businesses such as Delta, Amtrak, Starbucks and the Apple Store. There's a few Passbook-ready apps not on the list, such as the Canadian movie chain Cineplex,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options