Thanks to questionable security practices at Gawker Media (publishing parent of many high-profile websites including Gizmodo and Lifehacker), a number of people are busy scrambling to change their passwords on a lot of different sites today. Gawker stored encrypted passwords on its servers instead o...
Today, Agile Web Solutions updated their password manager, 1Password. As many Mac users may already know, 1Password is an indispensable application for managing passwords and browser auto-fill for Mac OS X. Now that it has been updated to version 2.5.8, it boasts some new features along with bug fix...
We all have tons and tons of usernames, passwords, and credit card numbers that we need to remember. Luckily, OS X has a great utility, that is under appreciated, commonly called the Keychain that'll store all of that info for you securely. For a single user Keychain is great, but what if you need t...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration