Apple has just unleashed their newest iTunes + iPod and it features a familiar face. Sir Paul McCartney, who you might have heard of before, is given the old iPod treatment. The ad features Sir Paul strumming a guitar mandolin whilst walking and singing 'Dance Tonight,' (iTunes link) from his...
Everyone seems to be very excited about the possibility of the Beatles catalog being available on iTunes. Now, I'm a fan of the Beatles, but it seems to me that everyone who is big into the Beatles already has all their work, and even if they were missing somethings the real fans would demand high...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free