Apple has just unleashed their newest iTunes + iPod and it features a familiar face. Sir Paul McCartney, who you might have heard of before, is given the old iPod treatment. The ad features Sir Paul strumming a guitar mandolin whilst walking and singing 'Dance Tonight,' (iTunes link) from his...
Everyone seems to be very excited about the possibility of the Beatles catalog being available on iTunes. Now, I'm a fan of the Beatles, but it seems to me that everyone who is big into the Beatles already has all their work, and even if they were missing somethings the real fans would demand high...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options