There are a lot of ways to move photos around. You can email them, tether to iTunes and sync photos and albums or, in iOS 7, you can use AirDrop. Photo Transfer WiFI is a US$2.99 app that has some real advantages to those methods. The universal app can move photos or videos over a WiFi network with...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter