Your iPhone tags photos with all sorts of information: your location, the time and date the photo was taken, even exposure information. This tagging function can be turned on or off under Privacy > Location Services in your iPhone settings. Surprisingly, you can't see the tag information on the i...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter