Finder's View Options allow you to control the way your icons look on your desktop and in your folders. You can zoom your icons all the way up to a hefty 128x128 (shown here) or shrink them down to a modest 16x16. There are tradeoffs of course. Smaller icons let you see more files at once while lar...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter