You know the drill: you want to send a Google map from your iMac to your iPhone, so you email a link to the page to your iPhone, open Mail on the phone, and then tap on the link on the email message to open Apple's Maps app. If MIT and some Google researchers have their way, you'll soon be able ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.