Project HOPE is a US health care organization that has been bringing medical care and training to areas in need around the world since 1958. In the video below, HOPE volunteer and pediatric physician Dr. Dana Braner talks about how the iPad helps him break down barriers between himself and his ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter