Apple is having a hard time Down Under these days. Recently a company executive had to appear before a Parliamentary inquest about why prices for its products are higher in Australia than in other countries, and now Apple has been ordered to pay for continued construction on a canceled Apple St...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter