Apple's iTunes Store in China received a major upgrade this week. The store now accepts payment in the local currency, the renminbi (RMB), and lets users replenish their iTunes account using bank cards from over a dozen Chinese banks. Previously, the Chinese iTunes store only accepted US dollar...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter