Apple has introduced two new iPhone models, one of which checks in with a whopping 5.5-inch display. Seeing as how Apple has always valued one-handed use, they've implemented a few UI tweaks to improve usability. On the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus, users can turn the device into landscape mode and ess...
Apple makes it clear: when applications rely on network connectivity, they must always test for a valid connection and report those results to the user. If the app cannot reach the Internet, the user needs to know. App Store reviewers regularly reject applications that do not test, and when a connec...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter