Samsung introduced a revamped version of its Android-powered Galaxy Tab 10.1 at CTIA this week. The Korean manufacturer originally unveiled the 10-inch Galaxy Tab in February at Mobile World Congress and quickly revised its plans for the tablet when Apple unveiled its iPad 2. Apparently...
Samsung already boasts of having the most successful Android tablet on the market with its 7-inch Galaxy Tab and now the Korean manufacturer is coming after the iPad with its recently announced Galaxy Tab 10.1. As the name implies, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a 10-inch (1280x800) tablet with a dual-core...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app