Samsung introduced a revamped version of its Android-powered Galaxy Tab 10.1 at CTIA this week. The Korean manufacturer originally unveiled the 10-inch Galaxy Tab in February at Mobile World Congress and quickly revised its plans for the tablet when Apple unveiled its iPad 2. Apparently...
Samsung already boasts of having the most successful Android tablet on the market with its 7-inch Galaxy Tab and now the Korean manufacturer is coming after the iPad with its recently announced Galaxy Tab 10.1. As the name implies, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a 10-inch (1280x800) tablet with a dual-core...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration