Samsung introduced a revamped version of its Android-powered Galaxy Tab 10.1 at CTIA this week. The Korean manufacturer originally unveiled the 10-inch Galaxy Tab in February at Mobile World Congress and quickly revised its plans for the tablet when Apple unveiled its iPad 2. Apparently ...
Samsung already boasts of having the most successful Android tablet on the market with its 7-inch Galaxy Tab and now the Korean manufacturer is coming after the iPad with its recently announced Galaxy Tab 10.1. As the name implies, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a 10-inch (1280x800) tablet with a dual-core ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype