Samsung introduced a revamped version of its Android-powered Galaxy Tab 10.1 at CTIA this week. The Korean manufacturer originally unveiled the 10-inch Galaxy Tab in February at Mobile World Congress and quickly revised its plans for the tablet when Apple unveiled its iPad 2. Apparently...
Samsung already boasts of having the most successful Android tablet on the market with its 7-inch Galaxy Tab and now the Korean manufacturer is coming after the iPad with its recently announced Galaxy Tab 10.1. As the name implies, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a 10-inch (1280x800) tablet with a dual-core...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free