The iPad mini rumors have been going on a good long time. Here at TUAW, we've long since moved past "will they or won't they." I want to address the "most likely iPad mini" scenario that many pundits have agreed upon. A 1,024 x 768, 7"-ish unit offers a budget, non-Retina scenario that allows ...
Recent rumors suggest the next iPhone will rock a bigger screen, moving from its current 3.5-inches up to 4-inches. Though users may be clamoring for a larger display, this new hardware could cause problems for developers who will have to design for several screen sizes. GigaOM talked to ...
The Verge has an interesting article on the iPhone and how Apple could boost the screen size from 3.5-inches to a luxurious 4.0-inches without disrupting apps in the iOS App Store. The Verge argues that all it would take to design an iOS-compatible, 4-inch retina display is to change the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support