The iPad mini rumors have been going on a good long time. Here at TUAW, we've long since moved past "will they or won't they." I want to address the "most likely iPad mini" scenario that many pundits have agreed upon. A 1,024 x 768, 7"-ish unit offers a budget, non-Retina scenario that allows min...
Recent rumors suggest the next iPhone will rock a bigger screen, moving from its current 3.5-inches up to 4-inches. Though users may be clamoring for a larger display, this new hardware could cause problems for developers who will have to design for several screen sizes. GigaOM talked to severa...
The Verge has an interesting article on the iPhone and how Apple could boost the screen size from 3.5-inches to a luxurious 4.0-inches without disrupting apps in the iOS App Store. The Verge argues that all it would take to design an iOS-compatible, 4-inch retina display is to change the aspe...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service