Inevitably, there's going to be a time when you need to capture video of your screen. Someone might ask you to demo an app or document a bug, and you'll need have a reliable application to grab a quick video of your desktop. Instead of scrambling, you should be prepared and have Screeny installed ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter