Tag: September 9
The rumors are flying around the upcoming Apple press event like bees in a clover field; bees goaded on by Piper Jaffray's Senior Research Analyst, Gene Munster. On Monday, he suggested that the iPhone will be on multiple carriers in the US by next year. Yesterday, he predicted that Steve Jobs ...
Piper Jaffray's Gene Munster is having a busy week. First, he predicted that the iPhone will go non-exclusive in the US by next year, and today he's suggesting that Steve Jobs will appear at Apple's September 9th press event. We fully expect new iPods and iTunes next Wednesday, but Steve would be a ...
At last Apple has begun distributing invitations to a press event scheduled for September 9th. The image on the invitation, which features a classic silhouette dancer, pretty much confirms our suspicion that this particular dog-and-pony show feature the iPod (now with cameras! ...maybe). Apple ...
According to Ars Technica and our own tipster Matt, Apple has sent out invitations to the media confirming the much anticipated September 9th iPod event. The invitation features an iPod screen with the words "Let's Rock" on it. According to the invite, the event will be held at the Yerba Buena ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.