With AT&T announcing its shared data plan, it joins Verizon with a new model aiming to get consumers to pay for a shared bucket of data, voice and texting among multiple devices on a family account. The companies argue that it will save money in the long run, and for some, it just might. ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter