Just when you thought Apple and Microsoft had stopped fighting, this had to happen. The Next Web reports that Microsoft hasn't been able to update its SkyDrive iOS app since rolling out the ability for SkyDrive users to buy more storage space. Why? Because Microsoft refuses to pay Apple its 30 ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter