Logitech announced today that they are acquiring Slim Devices, Inc - the fine folks who brought us Squeezebox and Transporter - for a cool 20 mil in cash. Why, you ask? Guerrino De Luca, Logitech CEO responds: "With the acquisition of Slim Devices, Logitech is building on our foundation of innovatio...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter