Here's an intriguing patent highlighted by the patent-following folks at Patently Apple -- it's an idea Apple has registered for a "smart bezel," which would be a part of the touchscreen that worked as a separate display only when you're using that part. In other words, if you just needed to ad...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter