It's pretty obvious when you are using your iPhone to take a picture. You have to hold the phone in front of your face to focus it correctly and, unless you have it silenced, the camera app makes that recognizable shutter sound when you snap a picture. If you want to be a bit more covert with your...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter